- KPRC Radio Interview with Dr. Manousso and Doug Pike on Elder Mediation in March 2016.
- February 2009 Texas Paralegal Journal article by Barbara Manousso.
- Listen to the Texas Conflict Coach interview with Barbara Manousso on Elder Mediation.
- Frequently asked questions on elder care mediation.
- Local and national elder care resources and affiliations.
Family Mediation includes elder care and adult mediation, not just divorce or child custody. It also includes mediation resolution between family members for a variety of issues, ranging from miscommunication to no communication. Our sessions are not therapy, but an hour mediation can make a healthy difference in a quality relationship between and among siblings, cousins, and other family combinations.
Congratulations on seeking out our services. You are in for a quality, confidential experience by a third party neutral or co-neutrals.
All mediation sessions are pre-paid and not scheduled unless all parties have committed financially. The drop down button will show the rate. Each party pays the same rate for half or whole day, unless you agree to a different arrangement.
Once paid and scheduled, there are NO refunds for any reason.
Dr. Barbara Sunderland Manousso Interview
Why choose mediation?
How mediation works for you:
What will mediation cost? What will it cost the family if we don't mediate? (This is the real question.)
Our prices reflect the diversity of family dynamics and mediation styles that are used under the umbrella of elder care mediation services.